Anyone alive out there???

Home Forums Lounge Anyone alive out there???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

I was on spring break for two weeks, finished all my classes last quarter and now iv

got more classes to pile new problems on to me.  So right now im not really doing much.  Iv got a class

called human centered interactive design, iv read through the first section of the class and I still don

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Havent noticed much activity in the forums lately.  I realize everyone is hellabusy, including

myself.  Just wondered what everyone was working on/doing during the brief moment of silence our forum has

observed. 

Myself, Ive just been working on a project for work that seems to never end. 

Hopefully, this is the last week before I send it to QA for testing.  Which will be nice because Ive been

itching to work on this damn site, since it is serious neglect right now.

Also, want to play with Knoppix

a bit.  Knoppix, for those who dont know, is a Linux live CD.  The incredibly cool thing about LiveCDs is

that you dont have to have anything installed on your computer in order to run it.  The OS boots directly from

the CD.  Now if you wanted to expand the install or customize it much, then you'd have to do a Linux

install to the HDD, but for those who just want to tinker with some of the ins and outs of Linux, this is a

hellagood way of starting out.  Just wish the damn thing would recognize my wireless cards!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.