Anyone Watch ER?

Home Forums Lounge Anyone Watch ER?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Sort of hard, its getting close to the end of the quarter and the projects are piling up, less free

time.  This forum needs a weekly topic of intrest.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Ive been keeping an eye on it here and there, but then there's the whole thing about time. 

Right now, all of my time is tied up in work stuff, so Im hardly on any news sites or doing any of my own

programming.  Plus, I think my laptop is on the fritz.  Just ordered a new computer today, as a matter of

fact.  I have to have something operational, so I broke one of my own rules and purchased a prebuilt computer

with an intel chip.  Before anyone decides to ridicule me over my selection, keep in mind that I have to be

able to work.  I cant afford to build a new computer at the moment.

I'll post specs later.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I need to get my workstation running so I have something at home that

can run Maya.  My 950 is just getting too old to be able to run something as hefly as that, even if I could get

the program to load.  I'm glad my 64bit is holding strong, especially as much use as it's getting

now, since my dual MP is sitting at home on the dinning room floor, in pieces.

End of quarter, projects

suck, dead tired.  All these things equal a dead forum.  I'm sure once I get some extra time,

I'll post more stuff, and I like Scott's idea, a weekly topic of interest, that would at least get us to

visit the forums more often.

D-RAYMAC
    Participant

*The subject to this post is misleading*

I have been watching this forum for awhile and I think

this forum needs a couple shock paddles to the chest!

CLEAR!!!

That's all I have.

Let's breathe some life into this BABY!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.