Awesome Weather

Home Forums Lounge Awesome Weather

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Dude, I dont even want to talk about this nasty ass weather.

Friday – 3 inches
    Saturday – at least 5 more.  I went out three different times on Saturday to shovel about 8 inches or more of snow out of the driveway.
    Tuesday – At least another inch or two.  Shoveled that plus shoveled the walk (which had about 9 inches of snow), not to mention all the crap from the street that magically landed in our driveway after they plowed.
    Yesterday and Today – maybe another inch or snow.

Grand total – somewhere around a foot.

Gweg
    Keymaster

I was just over reading this post – http://www.mightorindustries.n…..topic=25.0, and thinking about that strange winter we had in '06, '07.  Man, we were talking about how much we wanted it to snow and such.

I don't know, maybe because I'm a couple years older, but I WANT THIS FREAKING SNOW TO MELT ALREADY!!  I don't like the cold anymore – I want mid 60's – 70's.  I want to be able to sit outside with shorts and a t-shirt and enjoy the sun.  I want to be able to drive around town with my windows down.

I tell ya, I have never wanted Spring to come as bad as I do now (Summer can wait a little, I don't want to go from this to 95+ outside).

Of course, Tim, as previously mentioned, you're probably not as excited about the snow anymore now that you have to shovel that driveway.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Dude, Spring cannot come soon enough.  Dont get me wrong, I like snow and I like winter, and part of me likes the fact that I have to shovel the snow out of my driveway, now that Im a proud homeowner.  BUT enough is enough.  Almost every frickin day for the last two weeks Ive had to either shovel the driveway or clean snow off of my car.  The worst part is that my windshield wiper sprayer is frozen up, so I cant even clean off my windsheild.  Not to mention the fact that my car has a nice coat of salt on it now.

Im also excited for spring because my yard needs some serious attention.  Under the foot of snow is leaves from the fall and severely overgrown grass that desperately needs cut.  Ive got quite a few outdoor projects I'd like to be working on that have to wait until it warms up.  Believe me when I tell you that I will be super pumped when it starts warming up.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Well, seems Ohio got a good bit of powder yesterday.  Cambridge got a little over 3 inches, and Tim, I'm sure up there in the Canton/Akron area, you got a dumping.  Of course, I had to drive back from class yesterday during the worst of it.  Not a fun drive, but the LeSabre held up extremely well in those snowy conditions.

Now, today, things are just cold and messy.  Oh, Tim, did you have fun shoveling your driveway yesterday??  ;D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.