Escape from New York

Home Forums Lounge Escape from New York

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gweg
    Keymaster

To me, it doesn't matter how old Kurt Russell gets nobody but HIM should EVER play Snake (unless he's no longer around).  They need to get off their butts, forget about a remake, and make the final movie, like you said, with Kurt Russell.  And I'd be happy.  If they ever decided to do the prequel, Escape from Cleveland, I could probably except someone else playing Snake (since he'd have to be really young), as long as he looked very similar to Kurt Russell.

Scott
    Participant

Ya I have no problem with someone else playing him in Escape from Cleavland.  They should really bring back Isaac Hayes as “Duke of New York A #1”.  They probably wont although I could see Michael Clark Duncan as the Duke.

Scott
    Participant

The producer of the new Escape movie has confirmed that it will be a prequel and an origin story for Snake, so that'll be pretty cool.

Scott
    Participant

I have just read something horrible.  They are remaking Escape from New York, which is good, but Kurt Russell isn't going to be playing Snake, which is very very bad. Gerard Butler from 300 is going to be playing Snake.  I can't imagine anyone but Kurt playing Snake, they should really just make the final movie in the trilogy they have been talking about for a while, Escape from Earth, with Kurt Russell even though he is kind of old.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.