Forum Upgrade

Home Forums Updates Forum Upgrade

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Today I removed the old forum completely from the system.  In its place is a redirection page that will take you to the new forum.  Im going to leave that up for about a week, then take it down as all visitors will have received their email regarding the location change.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Cool, moved seems to have go smoothly.  But, I don't know if it's me or not, but I've noticed on all old posts before the move, they all seem to have funky formating.  All the lines seem to be double spaced, and the text doesn't seem to go all the way to the right of the screen, seems to just stop halfway.  Don't know if it's me or not, but might be worth looking into.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

As you can see, the forum has been upgraded and moved.  Fortunately, the forum's template has played nice so far through the upgrade.  Keep me posted if anything goofy starts happening.  This was a worthwhile upgrade, in my opinion, as Mightor Industries now has full control over the forum, rather than having GoDaddys default install.  I have access to the database and all the files. 

Keep me posted on any issues.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.