Frustrated!!

Home Forums Lounge Frustrated!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Yes I feel exactly the same. Last school year I didn't feel all that bad about school and classes, I

sort of enjoyed it, but this year I'm really tired of this I really don't want to be at school any more.

It's odd nothing has changed but I really don't like school this year, I'm even having an easier time

then last year but still I'm SO TIRED of doing this.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Arrgh, I am so frustrated.  I feel like I'm cramped here at school, even more than I did in

Savannah.  There's no place to go, no one here, I'm bored as hell, don't want to study for my

math midterm.  I just want to go out and have some fun.  Like exploring, making videos, tuning my car

(which I have no money for right now), or hell, if was near some other games, some LANing would work for me right

now.  Man, I'm getting so tired of school now, but I don't really feel like going out and working at

some high stress job (wouldn't mind working in my own company tho).  Ugh, 4.5 months til summer

break.  Sorry about the complaining, had to let it out, but hey, I'm sure some of you guys feel the same

way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.