Im so tired of crappy service

Home Forums Lounge Im so tired of crappy service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Wow that sucks, you ought to cut all connections to the land line and just live off

cell.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

As of yesterday, thats what Ive done.  Damn land lines arent even worth it anymore

nowadays

Scott
    Participant

They really arnt worth it, my first year of college the phones wouldnt work long

distence so I couldnt call home, I would have to wait for my parents to call me about any thing.  After that

its been pure cell for about four years.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

So after a 12 hour workday trying to juggle two projects, I

decided to hobble myself out to the mailbox to check the mail.  In the mail is a bunch of junk, which is to be

expected almost on a daily basis.  But there was a bill in the mix as well.  I open said bill and see that

service that I had cancelled back in November, which I never ordered in the first place, was on there twice, since

it wasnt on there last month.  So in a fit of rage, I call the company and proceed to tell them I want all

services disconnected.  The first person I talked to was pretty nice about it.  I told them the service

I'd been getting was unacceptable and unnecessary.  Then they connected me to part two, who informed me

that one of the services I had actually ordered was part of a contract and that they were going to charge me an

early connection fee.  They did offer me a credit for one months worth of service, but decided to charge me the

fee anyway, even though I'd been having problems with their service every month since I ordered it. 

Im getting really tired of people offered below par services, touting them as the best in the

business.  Said company is SBC.  This is the second phone company Ive dealt with in the last five years

that has given me problems.  After 12 hours of rewarding work, that is definitely not what I wanted to come

home to.  Someone should seriously do something about these companies who buy out all these smaller companies

and then offer “great” services.  In all actuality, their service sucks.  Who spends two hours

on the phone with support, much of this time being spend on HOLD.  Now WTF!?!?!  If I were to offer

support like that in my position, I'd be fired immediately.  The service I received from SBC has sucked

and I will NEVER order anything from them again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.