Initial Release

Home Forums Mightor Industries Development Initial Release

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

So Ive been thinking of the things I want to put included in the intitial release of MightorCMS (v1.0?), which poses another topic, versioning.

Versioning:
    The following will be our version scheme.

a.b.c.d

[li]a – Major Release.  Only incremented when major overhauls are done to the system or major priority features are added into the system.  Complex modules, changes in thinking, etc[/li]
      [li]b – Minor Release.  Lesser important features are added.[/li]
      [li]c – Maintenance Release.  Bug Fixes only.[/li]
      [li]d – Nightly Release.  Any progress made that day would be released but made aware that nightly builds are not fully supported.[/li]

Initial Release – These are things I want to go out in the first stable version of MightorCMS

[li]Submission of Contents[/li]
      [li]Affiliates Submission – including client side generated installer that would install the pieces necessary for a client site to interface with a MightorCMS solution installed on a system.[/li]
      [li]Nested Categories – Include in this default categories to be added, such as Contacts and Weblinks.[/li]
      [li]User login/registration/security[/li]
      [li]Templating system[/li]
      [li]Menu Manager with multiple layout types, including Blog Style, Table Style with the ability to display any number of categories, where categories are collapsable, so if you view all categories, with their data underneath them, but dont want to see data for a particular category, you can collapse the category.  Expanding the category would also work.[/li]

Things to think about for after the initial release

[li]Importing/Exporting of Content[/li]
      [li]Document Manager to be used as a type of “Downloads” Section[/li]
      [li]Image Manager – similar to Coppermine[/li]

If Ive missed something, or you have an idea, let me know and I'll add it where it needs to go.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.