Introductions

Home Forums Lounge Introductions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gweg
    Keymaster

My name is Greg, I'm 24, from Cambridge, Ohio.  I'm currently at school (yeah, you heard that right)

in Portsmouth, Ohio, working on a Game Design degree.

I was pretty much born a gamer; got the NES for

Christmas one year, never put down a controller since. Got in to PC games WAY back with the original DooM and

Mechwarrior 2. Screwed up my dad's PC many times and had to fix it (which got me into tinkering and building

computers). Some of the other things I'm into are — listening to music (don't know where I'd be

without it), drawing, writing, and recently I've developed an interest in cars and modifying them (although not

the same kinda cars everyone else does). Movies are the greatest, too. I've got a massive growing collection of

DVDs, with a few that I still have to watch, and I wish I could get more, but don't have the money right now.

Scott
    Participant

Hi I

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Welcome to the board Scott.  If you ever get into any programming that I possibly understand, or want to

learn something new, let me know.  Or even feel free to share your experiences with the programming you've

already done.  Personally, Im always open to learning about languages Ive never worked with.  I knew there

was a reason why they called me code bitch at work. 

Enjoy the forum.

beckyk61
    Participant

::)Great forum Tim.

I will post more later.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Thanks Mom.  Welcome to the forums. 🙂

D-RAYMAC
    Participant

I am a 23 yr old human male. I have way too many interests which is why I have a $2 bank account. Iwork in

the receiving office at the Zanesville Dollar General Distrubution Center. I am happily engaged to my Fiance Adria

and we are excited about the future. Mainly cuz we are both geeks and let me tell you, it's awesome dating a

beautiful woman that wants to see the latest action film!
    Anyway, a lil' about me…..

My

Interests:

Music: Avenged Sevenfold, AFI, STYX, The Offspring, Anything off of Vans Warped Tour, and

anything else I can jam to
    Movies: Love them all!
    Computers and Gaming of course!
    I play drums and

have recorded a couple demos with a band…ask nicely and I will send ya the mp3's FYI:I produced the songs too

as in recording, mixing, all that jazz. My part-time job is at a radio and tv station.
    Paintball: I have a

Spyder Imagine with a 14″ barrel and remote coil hose for the tank, with an automatic hopper.
    That's

about it for major interests.

Oh, almost forgot…..I wipe my own ass! 😛

J_E_R_O_M_E
    Participant

My name is Jeremy Nicholson. I am 21 yr. old, from Cambridge, OH. I have a girlfriend Sam Gebhart whom

I've been dating for 2 1/2 yrs. I currently am working part-time @ Muskingum College in New Concord, OH with

hopes of getting on full-time. I am the ITT, Instructional Technology Technician. I also have a few other part-time

jobs. I work at West Muskingum Schools in the computer dept. I work for Cambridge City Schools under the Cable

Channel 2 and computer dept. Also I work for AVC Communications w/ CH.2 and the Radio Station. In the mowing season

I mow for My girlfriends dad's lawncare company.

Music: Everything
    Movies: Everything for the

most part
    I like to play video games i.e. console or PC, when I have free time. Free time is becoming a past

time for me as of late.
    I really like to play paintball when I get a chance, another free time issue.
    I

have a Tippmann 98 Custom
    I also love to play sports but there is never anybody or any place to play. But

whatcha gonna do!

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Hi all.  Im Tim, 23 from North Canton, Ohio.  I currently develop retail software for

specialty fashion retail stores across the country.  In the little bit of free time I have, I get into other

software projects.  My most recent is the Mightor Industries web site.  I also get into basically anything

technological.  Nothing like tearing down a computer or programming some new stuff.  Welcome to the site

everyone.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.