Looking for a design idea

Home Forums HTML & Web Design Looking for a design idea

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

For the pdf files you could just take screen shots of the files and then post them, you wouldn't need a plugin to view a jpeg or gif.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Thats true, I did not think about that.  Might be worth looking into. 

I'll consider that.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Ok, here's the situation.  The Boy scout troop website Im re-writing has an option to upload pdf files to the site.  Its mostly informational material and forms.  One thing I thought of was trying to standardize the forms as best as I can.  Then creating a document library of some kind to support informational material.  Ideally, what I'd like to be able to do is view PDF files within a web browser without the plugins for the web browser, so that a viewer doesnt have to have adobe or any other pdf reader in order to print things off or even display such information.    Right now, Im leaning toward an exclusive document library.  The whole point of the new site Im working on is to give someone other than me (who may not know HTML, PHP, etc) full control over the site by way of the user login tool and other features I build into the site.  What would be cool is to develop a way to create dynamic forms (HTML) that can be used in some fashion.  Anyone have ideas, suggestions, criticisms?  I think Ive just got developers/designers block at the moment.  My brain is cooked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.