Memory Lane

Home Forums Mightor Publications Memory Lane

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

I went browsing through some of my old stuff awhile back.  Remember the flame looking theme the MT site used to have back in 2001 or so?  I still have all of that stuff, along with the articles I wrote about file sharing apps.  That was back in the days where I was working heavily on that banner script that seems to have become obsolete due to the advances in AJAX technology as well as the heavily dependent database usage that most sites seem to have now.

Wouldnt be a bad idea to compile all of that stuff into some kind of archive though.

Gweg
    Keymaster

I was going through my files the other day, and came across some really old versions of my pages (some even before I went live).  It brought back some memories, that's for sure.

I would love to either add them back into my site as a display of pages in the past, or incorporate them some way into the site (like maybe themes or something).  I don't know, just some thoughts.  I still need to get off my butt and just finish and update the current site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.