MI And It’s Subsidiaries — Just A List

Home Forums The Server Room MI And It’s Subsidiaries — Just A List

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Guernsey Computer Solutions – Disabled, no longer in existence.
    MI Dev is a subsidiary of Mightor Industries. – Not active at the present.
    MI CMS realistically is a product within MIdev but could also be considered its own subsidiary of MI. – Not active at the present.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Update:

Made specified changes.

Gweg
    Keymaster

There's more than a possibility that when Greg Blair Art Productions becomes active again, that it will have a name change.  I'm just still trying to figure out what the new name will be.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Just making a list of all known, active and inactive sites and subsidiaries associated with MI.  This is mainly for reference, and so I don't forget them all again.

Items in bold are believed to be the main operating sites.  Anything labeled as disabled is a site that is no longer part of MI or will no longer be updated.

Mightor Industries [MI] (main parent company)
         – Mightor Technologies [MT]
         – Guernsey Computer Solutions [GCS] (disabled)
         – Mightor Industries Development [MIDev] (currently inactive)
         – Mightor Industries Content Management Systems [MightorCMS] (currently inactive)
         – Mightor Publications [MP]
              – Sonic Stuff Publications DX [SSPDX] (disabled)
              – Mightor Publications Logo House [MPLH] (currently inactive, never fully established, possibly disabled)
         – Greg Blair Art Productions [GBAP] (currently inactive)
              – The Pointless Comic Sketch Board [PCSB] (currently inactive, but might become active soon through “AtticOC” comics)
         – Mightor Communications Web Services [MitCom] (currently inactive, never fully established)
    SMAKK Studios [SMAKK] (currently inactive, disabled under MI, currently owned by Attic, Inc.)

If there are any I've forgotten about, let me know, and I'll add them to the list.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.