Not Dead!!!!

Home Forums Lounge Not Dead!!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Good to hear you're not dead.  Im definitely thinking we need a coding day, especially after some

of the stuff we discussed last night.  Over the next couple of days, Im going to tweak the layout on the site

to add some of the things I talked about last night: the black background and the gray text.  I may still mess

with the drop shadowing using CSS.  For those interested, here's the link: 

http://www.webtoolkit.info/dem…..  Its actually a pretty sweet idea.  What it does is

creates two overlapping boxes, with the outer box slightly off from the inner box.  Then what you do is fill

the outer box with a color to give it a shadow effect.  When I get a chance to experiment with it, I'll

post the steps so you can see how it works.

Scott
    Participant

I haven't played NFS: carbon, I got the Mechwarrior fever recently.  It's cool playing

those series of games with a joystick.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Attention!!!  I AM NOT DEAD!!!!  Just to let everyone know that I am still around, just not on the web or

IM (and that's gonna be hard to get back on, cuz I'm developing a bad habit of not talking to people in

real time anymore).

Anyway, Tim, I know you've tried calling, but my phone's been acting funny

for a couple of weeks now, and since finals week came up, I just haven't gotten a chance to call back.

And when I wasn't working with finals and what not, Need For Speed: Carbon has been absorbing most of my life

(it's freakin sweet to be able to drive the new Camaro and Challenger concepts).

One last thing, now

that Finals are over, Tim, you should have a better chance of getting a hold of me.  And with that, we need to

talk about this site redesign.  I got some ideas, and we need to figure out what day we want for web

developing.

Ok, end of message, peeps.  Peace Out!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.