Only post

Home Forums Outside the Computer Only post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gweg
    Keymaster

Ha, I know what you mean, it seems I'm sitting in front of my computer all the time.  I just have a

a few large projects planned for this summer.  As for any exploring that I might do, the stories and pictures

for those can be found over at the Attic forums, http://www.atticinc.org/.  Scott, maybe if you get

some kinda interesting job over the summer or something, you could probably post all the exciting things you're

doing at that; I know I'll probably be complaining about work here, or in the lounge.

Scott
    Participant

I'll be doing these online classes during the summer to finish my masters.  I'll also be

making some more high polly models to put in my portfolio for when I start applying for jobs.  I won

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Let either of us know if posting something on the website would be useful for you.  Im sure Greg wouldnt mind

putting something up to showcase some of your abilities in finding work.  Or if you just need space to build,

doesnt really matter.  Just let either of us know and we'll get you fixed up. 

Scott
    Participant

Awesome, although I probably wont need anything, SCAD gives us a website we can use as an online portfolio

for as long as we want.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Let me know if you change your mind, or need some help.

Scott
    Participant

Once again, awesome.

Scott
    Participant

This will probably be the only post you see from me in this section because I'm afraid I dont have a life

outside of computers.

That is all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.