Random thought

Home Forums Lounge Random thought

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

“You know, a lot of people go to school for 6 years”
    “Yeah, I know, they're called doctors”

Scott
    Participant

“The internet is not something you just dump something on.  It's not a big truck.  It's a series of tubes.”

“Have you ever been in a cockpit before?  No sir, Ive never even been up in a plane before. Have you ever seen a grown man naked?”

“I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.”

“I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!”

“Dear little baby Jesus, who's sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my moma together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.”

“Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?  I don't know.”

Scott
    Participant

“Did you eat paint chips as a kid?”

“She's …… chopping broccoli..chopping broccoli..”

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

“You have just come to a sad realization.  Cancel or Allow?”

–Note: these are ones Ive come up with

An error has occurred.  Cancel or Allow?

The password you entered was 'abc'.  Cancel or Allow?

You have just pressed 'Allow.'  Cancel or Allow?

A virus is infecting your system.  Cancel (greyed out) or Allow?

Micro$oft security features r0x0rZ.  Cancel or Allow?

You have just tabbed out of this field.  Cancel or Allow?

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

You've just posted to the MI forum.  Cancel or Allow?

Scott
    Participant

And the Lord said unto John; “Come forth and receive eternal life.” But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Scott
    Participant

I was looking at the movie trailers on the quicktime site and saw that dreamworks has a new cg movie coming out. I thought oh I wonder if their going to come up with something original this time, they have had a rip off of bugs life which was pretty bad, a rip off of finding nemo theme which was pretty bad, recently another bug movie which I have heard was horrible, so what do they make not six months from their last really bad movie about bugs? ANOTHER MOVIE ABOUT BUGS!  What is the matter with you, get a new concept I don't even care anymore if its original, rip off the incredibles or cars just, for the love of god, don't make anymore bug movies.

Scott
    Participant

Everyone knows that software comes from the Great Software Tree of Southern Asia. It grows, matures, and is finally harvested, debugged, and then seeded.  The tree then feeds on the blood of homeless people pulled off the streets of New York.

Scott
    Participant

There's no place like 127.0.0.1.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

“I coulda fought betta Howard.”

“Why not have a realistic beer commercial, where thats the realistic thing about beer where you go 'Its five oclock in the morning.  You've just pissed on a dumpster.  Its Miller Time!'”

That is all.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.