The Greatest Commercial in Ages

Home Forums Lounge The Greatest Commercial in Ages

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gweg
    Keymaster

Dudes, I just now noticed at the beginning of the ad, there is a chainsaw sitting right next to the fireplace.  How awesome is that?

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!

Scott
    Participant

I know I saw it a few weeks ago, my parents were like, “I don't get it”, and I was like, “Thats the best commercial ever!”  Oh ya and I heard that Marvel comics is going to be making an Ash Vs. Marvel Zombies comic.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Oh hell yes!!  That'd be the greatest comic ever!

Scott
    Participant

They really REALLY need to make another Ash movie.  It's such a cult, and mainstream now, favorite.

Oh ya I have wondered if you have seen the Transformers trailer that came out a month or so ago.  Ive seen two version, the normal one, and the one straight from the website that has a tinny speech clip that got me really excited.  I would have posted about this in you thread about Botcon but I can't post in that section.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Yeah, I really want an Army of Darkness 2.  My room mates haven't seen Army of Darkness yet, only the Evil Dead movies, so I'm thinking sometime this week I'll put the movie on.  I know they're going to enjoy it.

On the TF question, I do remember seeing one of the trailers awhile back.  But anyway, I think something got screwed up in the permissions, so I think I fixed them, so you should be able to post in there now, Scott.  If not, send me a PM.

Scott
    Participant

Yes the permissions works now, cool.  Woo that trailer was cool, scorponock looks bad ass, and the sound clip, it's so cool.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Don't know if any of you guys have seen this yet.  I did a few weeks ago, but forgot about it until tonight.  Scott, you're really gonna love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..f1OxkFOK18

It's Bruce Campbell doing an Old Spice commercial.  Greatest advertising in ages.

GROOVY BABY!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.