Updates, Upgrades, and New Stuff

Home Forums Updates Updates, Upgrades, and New Stuff

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!  Nice to see you back.

The forum definitely needs some livening up.  We're kinda at a standstill at the moment.

We are definitely working on some new stuff, so stay tuned for that.  Right now Im working on an idea that we've had FOREVER and its just now starting to take shape.  Ive got some sweet layouts done for the new project and am getting ready to start some serious coding to get the project completed.  As we get closer to completion, I'll be happy to divulge the details, but until then, its hush hush.

Gweg
    Keymaster

More changes coming soon.  I have some ideas I want to toy with.  In class, don't have time now, but might try it tonight.  Mainly minor changes to the boards.  Just some organizational stuff.

More info later.

Gweg
    Keymaster

HOLY CRAP!!!  I'M ALIVE!!

Yeah, I haven't been here forever — crap like finishing up school (and starting again this fall, yay), work, and work related troubles, and family troubles, have kept me from wanting to do anything about anything.  Probably isn't going to change a whole lot yet, but I'll work on it.  I've got a lot of posts I need to catch up on.

First off, as I have told Tim, I have some. . . ideas — for the forum, and especially MP (other sections may follow later).  Tim has been busy with work, and coding the crap out of some new stuff for MI, and that's awesome, I can't wait til it's finished.  That means I need to try and catch up.  For now, I don't have anything solid with the ideas, but some things are stirring.  Kinda sounds like I'm crazy, right?  Maybe, maybe. . .

I think I may start with new logos for all the sections of the site.  I've had some ideas, but I'm kinda restricted on what I can do with this computer.  Due to either a bad motherboard or primary hard drive, Maya doesn't like to run well, so trying to do some 3-D logos are a little bit of a pain.  Of course, I have no money for a new computer, just yet.  Working on that, but I have another major project that is going to take all my money, and that project takes top priority.

Big things going on over at Attic, Inc., and eventually I want do get moving on big things over here at MI, and maybe some of those tech projects at Attic will reach over here.  Until then, stay strong, and look forward to some maybe possibly amazing stuff happening in the future.

Okay, that's enough of my incoherent ramblings, I'm starting to not make sense anymore.  It's too late, I'm too tired, so I'll shut up now, but I will be back. . .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.