This Strange Weather

Home Forums Lounge This Strange Weather

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    D-RAYMAC
    Participant

Dude, I was just gonna post the same thing….yesterday Morning I woke up to a Frosted lawn and bitter

cold wind and now I feel like streaking naked through a grassy meadow, brids chirping, eagles soaring, fish

swimming, chipmunks getting the F*ck outta the fat guys way…..lol….crazy weather…..

Scott
    Participant

I haven't seen the temp drop below 60 here in Savannah since I got back from break and I never saw

it drop below 60 before I went on break.  Savannah is in some kind of temporal stasis its perpetual

spring.  Its funny the leaves only started turning a few weeks ago and are only dropping now.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Haha, I like that, Danny.  Yeah, this would be perfect day to be outside exploring or

maybe or doing some 'spontaneous' Smakk vids.  Yeah, Scott, that is strange, although it's

sometimes warmer in Savannah during this time of the year than it is in most parts of the north.  Although,

we've seen some really cold days down there.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Aww, kinda sucks, this nice day is coming to an end.  I hear it's gonna rain some during the

beginning of this week, and probably get cold by next weekend.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

This weather has been quite weird lately.  Melissa and I drove to Brunswick earlier, and I had the

windows down.  How sweet is that?  Plus, all the car washes were packed.  It probably wont last

though.  By next weekend, it'll probably be cold, with 2 feet of snow on the ground.  How sweet would

that be?

Gweg
    Keymaster

You know, it would be freakin sweet, if I don't want to try and attempt to fix my exhaust again

this weekend.  And, if it did, I'd like it clear by Monday morning, so I could make my way back to

school.  I'm a little iffy about driving on roads that have recently been covered by

snow/ice/cinders.  And I think you all know why.

Scott
    Participant

Man I want some snow.  I haven't seen a good snow in five freakin years.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Yeah, Savannah has a way of keeping snow from people.  It's strange, the year I'm not at

Savannah, there is hardly any snow around.

Scott
    Participant

It reminds me of one time in class, years ago when savannah had a chance of snow, the

teacher told us whatever we do don't drive when it snows. So this real haughty girl stand up and says,

“well I'm going to go driving, at home it snows all the time and I drive in it all the time.” So the

teacher is like “Well that's great but do you think anyone else in this state knows how to drive in

snow?” She changed her mind real fast. People have enough trouble driving in this state anyway, I haven't

seen a turn signal since I got back from break. Oh ya and it didn't snow.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Yeah, its been too frickin warm this winter.  Why cant we have another winter like last year,

where it snowed like crazy.  I miss the days of yore when it snowed in the winter so bad that there was a level

3 emergency and we went walking on the creek when it was frozen over with three or four inches of ice and we would

throw rocks to break the ice, or try to kick ice off a tree branch and fall on our asses. (Bring back any memories

Greg?)

Gweg
    Keymaster

Yeah, that was fun going down to the frozen creek.  Oh man, that is a great one, Scott. 

It's so true too, doesn't matter how well you think you can drive, all that doesn't matter in

Georgia, cuz everyone else around doesn't know how to drive.  That's gotta be the most dangerous city

I have ever lived in in my life; just like that one dark night was raining and someone ran out from behind a parked

car in front of me, I learned quickly that my ABS was still working.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

Holy crap.  Im so glad I dont drive down there.  Its no wonder people have so much road rage

down there.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Yeah, I know, it's crazy down there.  Didn't enjoy anytime I had to go somewhere,

especially during rush hour.

Scott
    Participant

Ya the traffic here is completely random.  Most of the time its just terrible,

Fridays it's the worst, it's like no one works on Fridays.  Practically every car you see down here

has some type of dent or scrape in it.  This truly is the worst place to drive in the country.

Gweg
    Keymaster

Ok, I was pleased that it was warmer over the weekend, although I couldn't really enjoy it. 

Now, it's bloody freezing out there; actually it's fairly cold in here too, even with my computer

running.  Looks like it might rain….  wait, let me correct that, looks like it might snow!! 

Man, I really wish this season could make up it's mind – either get warm and stay there, or get cold and stay

there.  This back and forth nosense is really messing with me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.