This Strange Weather

Home Forums Lounge This Strange Weather

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Gweg
    Keymaster

Yet more strangeness, it's warmer today.  It's still a bit cool out there, but more like

light jacket weather.  I hope it can stay like this through the weekend.  Even better, have it get warmer

by the weekend.  That would rock!!

Scott
    Participant

Still stuck in Purgatory, still in the 60s.

Gweg
    Keymaster

I wish it was that nice here.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

60's would be nice.  Hell, I'd settle for 50's.  This weather is so damn

strange.  Although I havent really seen it much lately.  Been stuck in my office being the loyal code

bitch that I am.

Scott
    Participant

I think I'll resurrect this thread to say,  What the hell is up with this strange weather.  It was 80 two days ago and now its 30 and snowing, this is crazy.

tcolvinMI
    Keymaster

I hear that.  What the hell happened?  And its not supposed to get warm again til next week sometime.  April is supposed to be warm and rainy.

Scott
    Participant

I know the paper says highs in the low 50's for the next seven days.  I thought winter was gone.

Gweg
    Keymaster

You know I was thinking, cuz it's like 60 some degrees outside today, in probably most of Ohio

(probably maybe just as warm in Savannah), that we have had some really freaky weather this year.  It has been

cold, but I think the warm days this month (Jan) out weight the cold days.  I mean, like today, it's so

freakin nice out, wish I didn't have all this crappy homework to do, else I'd be out enjoying the

day.  Of course, I hear next weekend when I'm actually home, it's gonna be cold again.  Arrgh,

weird weather!!  Can't wait for spring.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.